HOW CAN I CONTACT GIDI SOLE?
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact our customer service department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE ARE THE SHOES PRODUCED
- Gidi Sole shoes are currently handmade in Europe. We will be exploring other locations for future expansion.
- Regardless of production site, Gidi Sole places the utmost importance to quality and excellent craftsmanship. Our shoes undergo strict quality control measures before they arrive at your door-step.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE?
- Gidi Sole shoes typically take 5-7 weeks from when an order is fully paid for to shipping it.
- For a premium, shoes under our “Mens’ Slippers” category may take a little less time to make as we have a Rush/Express service for these types of shoes that will have them complete in 2-3 weeks, should you require the shoes urgently.
ONCE I PLACE AN ORDER, IS IT TOO LATE TO MAKE CHANGES AND/OR CANCEL IT?
- Unless otherwise advised, production begins within 24-48 hours after your order is placed and paid for. If you would like to make changes, please contact us within 18-24 hours following order(s) placement. We will try to accommodate changes as soon as we hear from you. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the changes will be made.
- Order modifications outside of the 24 hour window will be on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to a surcharge if the modification is permissible.
HOW DO I KNOW WICH SIZE TO ORDER?
- Depending on shoe style, Gidi Sole shoes sizes may vary. For example, our Wellington fashion shoe sizes may differ from our Derby shoes. Kindly utilize our shoe size help function on the check-out page to determine your recommended shoe size prior to ordering your shoes. This will enable us ensure we design shoes that fit snugly on your feet and remain comfortable to wear.
WHICH PAYMENTS METHOD CAN I USE?
- You can pay by Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit and debit cards, or PayPal via our secure Check-out page. We use a secure 128-Bit-SSL encryption standard for all orders, which guarantees you a worry-free shopping experience.
- For international bank cards (outside North America), please note that the credit or debit card must be issued and contain a logo from Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- For payments from Africa we use Paystack, a secure encrypted gateway payment used specially to capture transactions from this continent.
- For all transactions, the billing address must match the address registered to the card. Any anomalies in this information can result in delays in processing your order or outright cancellation.
- Note that our currency conversion functionality on the site is only an estimate and we cannot be sure what your bank or financial institution will charge you for your transaction.
WHAT IS OUR RETURN POLICY?
- All Returns will be reviewed on a case by case basis and may be accepted per our production department’s discretion.
- If you wish to return your shoes, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include your order number, name, and reason for your return. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by our customer service team within 48-72 hours.
- PLEASE NOTE: Shoes which have been engraved or visibly worn will not be accepted.
- PLEASE NOTE: Kindly refrain from shipping your return without notifying our customer service team.
- Refer to our “Return Terms” on our Terms & Conditions page for additional information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
- We have made every effort to display (as accurately as possible) the colours of the shoes that appear on our website. However, due to several extraneous factors, we cannot guarantee that your products will be exactly what has been ordered. We will however strive to keep the marginal room of difference minimal. This means that we will strive to design your shoes as close to possible as what you have designed on our 3D Designer.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to clients.
- The Browser of choice for our entire site is Google Chrome.
- Gidi Sole has the right to refuse returns and refunds at our own discretion.
WHICH COUNTRIES DO WE SHIP?
- We ship to any country in the world. If your address (not P.O. Box) can be found via our shipping partners’ (UPS) address books, we can and will ship it.
VALUABLE INFORMATION REGARDING DUTIES AND TAXES
- Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient.
- Gidi Sole has no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Gidi Sole Ltd. is a registered and incorporated company in Canada. We may, at our discretion commence charging applicable sales taxes on Canadian placed orders.