Terms and Conditions
- This website is operated by Gidi Sole Ltd also known as Gidi Sole. On the site and all its linked pages, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Gidi Sole Ltd. Gidi Sole offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, based on your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site (“Site”, “Website”) and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and/or policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- All or any new features, tools and applications which are added to our site shall also be subject to and bound by these Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service on this page at any time.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. The user of the site remains responsible for checking this page for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE STORE
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you indicate that you are at least the age of majority in your province, state, country or area of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your province or state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any virus or any destructive code to our site.
- Breach or violation of any of our Terms will nullify your usage of our website.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our products, or any information on our website without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify our prices as any time or discontinue a product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our product or services.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We cannot guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The information on our website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for your decision making without consulting other avenues prior or during your use of our website. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information or data. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
BILLING AND GENERAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Our Blog Spot page and certain content on our site may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, upon request from us, you send certain submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
PROVISION OF TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
OMISSIONS AND ERRORS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, omissions or inaccuracies that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on our website or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on our website or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- (f) to submit false or misleading information
- (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others
- (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose
- (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our website will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time, modify it or cancel it completely, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind.
- In no case shall Gidi Sole, our Directors, Officers, Employees, Affiliates, Agents, Contractors, Interns, Suppliers, Service providers or Licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Continued usage of our website indicates your agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and policies set forth on this website and any third party sites affiliated to it.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- We have implemented checks and balances on our website to ensure that your order is placed accurately, but if you have made an error in your order or changed your mind, you can ask for a refund within 24 hours of placing an order.
- We will refund you the same way your payment was made, unless we advise you otherwise.
- We may not refund the flat rate shipping fee of USD 25 (or its equivalent in your local currency), if it is applicable to your order.
As soon as your order is received, we review and validate that all information is correct and the fulfillment commences within 24-48 hours after order placement.
- Our shoes are typically delivered to you within approximately 5 to 7 weeks of placing your order. The exact delivery period cannot be guaranteed, however we will do everything in our power to meet the delivery time set out on this site. Shipping times may also be dependent on the customs laws and policies in your country and we do not have any control over that.
- To ensure uniformity of costs and to indicate our appreciation of our loyal customers, we have pegged our shipping costs at USD 25 (or its equivalent in the customers local currency) per order. Orders exceeding USD 900 (or its equivalent in the customers local currency) automatically qualify for free shipping.
WHEN DO WE DELIVER?
- UPS is our courier provider and we typically deliver between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (hours of operation may vary by Country, Province, State, City or place of residence) excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Holiday schedules may also affect shipping and delivery times.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- Once your order is ready to be shipped, we will provide you a tracking number. You can also inquire about your orders by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the highly customized nature of our products, returns are on a case by case basis and may or may not be accepted based on our production department’s discretion. We cannot guarantee that your shoes will not be scuffed or have light damage during shipping, but if you absolutely have to make a case for a return, please email us at email@example.com
- Returns requests must be emailed to us with clear and bright pictures in .JPG or .PNG formats highlighting the damage and date of delivery.
- Return request must be made within 7 days of product delivery.
- The product must have been unworn and unaltered.
- We do not cover return shipping costs.
- In the event, that we accept your return request, we must receive your item within 30 days of a Return Authorization issue.
- Refunds (if return is accepted) for all items will be made in the original form of payment.
- Shipping costs (if applicable) from your original order may not be refunded.